Business Development Manager
About the job
You will be accountable for Business Development and Key Account Management including, converting, expanding and retaining a range of clients across LHH solutions portfolio. Broad responsibilities include:
- Own sales KPIs and annual targets.
- Qualify clients.
- Product knowledge sufficient to develop proposals.
- Ability to contribute to and negotiate contracts.
- Own a book of business of key accounts to develop and maintain.
- Liaise with key account’s management to ensure client satisfaction and expectations are being met by delivery team.
A self-starter with the ability to work with limited oversight. The role is suitable for someone looking to work across the full scope of professional services B2B Business Development and Key Account Management. You will have high accountability for ensuring timely and complete delivery of agreed targets. This role requires someone that is comfortable selling complex projects.
Our Vietnam business is powered by a large amount of sales collateral, content, and solutions generated by LHH Global. As a BD Manager, you will be constantly leveraging these tools to the local market. Therefore, in this role, you will uniquely be learning both broadly about Business Development / KAM within a highly successful global business, while continuously sharpening your skills as a BD expert for this market.
Qualifications and Experience
- BA degree or higher in a relevant subject.
- 3+ years experience in BD, Sales and/or KAM preferably within the professional services industry.
- Proven track record in sales and relationship building with all levels of management.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Vietnamese and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office (or similar).
- Extroverted and confident to deal with senior job-holders.
Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to Sales and Marketing Director.
Employment Type: Full-time.