Location: Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi
LHH Vietnam is looking to expand our team of part-time Associate Consultants to deliver across our Talent Development, Coaching, Assessment and Career Transition solutions. The number of hours is flexible and may vary from week to week dependent on Client projects.
LHH is the global leader in Career Transition (CT) services, a Top 5 global Leadership Development (LD) firm, and the largest coaching company globally. LHH is the only international firm with an active presence in Vietnam in these three service lines. Our Vietnam business is powered by a large amount of international standard content and thought leadership generated by our Global team.
As an Associate Consultant, you will be constantly adapting LHH’s content to the local market. In this role you will uniquely be learning best practice international concepts, as well as continuously sharpening your skills and knowledge as a consultant in the Vietnamese market.
A self-starter with the ability to work independently and with limited oversight. The role is suitable for someone looking to work across Leadership Development, Coaching, Career Transition and/or Assessment. You will have high accountability for bringing quality consultancy to our clients according to LHH delivery standards.
Qualifications and Experience
- While specific profession and industry experience is not required, an extensive business background is necessary. Minimum eight years corporate experience in an MNC or international professional services company is desired. Relevant career background includes: General Management, Business Unit Head, Human Resources, Training, Recruiting, Professional Consulting.
- Mandatory that you have held a leadership role to join our LD or Coaching associate team
- Mandatory facilitation experience to join our LD associate team
- All our consultants are expected to be comfortable with face-to-face, virtual, one-on-one and small group delivery approaches.
- Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent in a business related subject
- Mandatory coaching accreditation (ICF or equivalent) to join our Coaching associate team
- Mandatory certification in at least one Assessment tool to join our Coaching or Assessment associate team
- Preferable that you have attended relevant career coaching and/or accredited coaching program to join our Career Transition associate team.
In return, LHH will offer you:
- A global coaching/facilitation community where you can exchange and learn best practices and resources to develop your expertise as well as your own brand.
- Opportunity to be certified with a broad range of LHH products and services
- Work and engage with a broad range of international companies.
Please note: We have roles in both Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.