What do 89% of the World’s 100 Most Valuable Brands Have In Common?
They trust LHH with their Leadership Development.
And by far, the most popular and effective Leadership Development service we provide them is Executive Coaching.
Sample of companies in Vietnam using our Leadership Development Services.
Click here to see a full list of who we support.
Below, we invite you to learn why these Valuable Brands continue to trust us with their Executive Coaching.
Executive Coaching Has Business Impact
“Regular coaching will improve productivity, employee engagement, retention, employee development, and supervisor performance.”
-How Developing a Coaching Culture Pays Off: Dramatically Improve Your Organization by Dr. Jack Zenger and Dr. Joe Folkman
Your number one priority as a business leader and decision maker is to develop a company that can withstand the constantly changing market – both today, and in the future.
Enter the benefits of Executive Coaching. Reports are now finding that when you invest in high-quality Executive Coaching for your leadership, you get a company that has:
- Higher Performance
- More Productivity
- Greater Retention
- More Committed Employees, and
- A Deeper Leadership Pipeline.
In other words, Executive Coaching has a proven business impact.
To achieve the above benefits, we provide the following suite of Executive Coaching Services.
Our Executive Coaching Services
Top Performance Executive Coaching
Objective: Advise your most senior leaders on developing and sustaining optimal performance levels in their contributions to the organization
Goal: Sustainable leadership skill development and behavior change
Duration: 3, 6 or 12 months
Target Leaders: Senior Executives, Board Members, Succession Candidates, High Potentials
New Leader Integration & On-boarding Executive Coaching
Objective:Assist leaders in new roles in developing initial approach on cultural alignment, relationship building, messaging and setting expectations on results
Goal: Early impact, quick wins, and greater credibility
Duration: 3 or 6 months
Target Leaders: New internally or externally promoted, hired, or transferred leaders
Targeted Development Executive Coaching
Objective: Targeted coaching for the development of specific performance skills and behaviors as determined by management
Goal: Greater awareness and behavior change in the targeted area of development
Duration: 6 sessions
Target Leaders: All levels of leadership, especially emerging leaders where scalability is required
Assessment Feedback & Development Planning Executive Coaching
Objective: Gain perspective on leadership effectiveness and development needs
Goal: Building broad awareness of leaders' characteristics and development needs with action planning
Duration: 1-3 sessions
Target Leaders: All levels of leadership
Contact Us to Learn More About LHH VN Executive Coaching
If you want to explore hiring an LHH VN Executive Coach, or to ask any questions about our Executive Coach offerings, we invite you to call call us at +84 28 5412 3401 or click the button below. A member of our team will respond within one working day of receiving your message.
How We Work: LHH’s Four-Phase Results Based Coaching Model™
Used by over 1000+ Executive Coaches in over 64 countries and territories around the world, LHH’s Four-Phase Results Based Coaching Model™ has been engineered and refined to achieves its sole purpose: Increased Business Performance.
Phase I: Outcomes
- Interview Coachee and manager in order to gather initial information about Coachees leadership behaviors
- Develop Coaching Agreement stating desired outcomes and initial action plan
- All parties approve and coaching begins.
- Deliverable: Approved Coaching Agreement
Phase II: Information
- Confidentially administer the distribution, collection, and processing of an assessment of the Coachee
- Additional data collection via individual interviews with Coachee’s colleagues and direct reports, as agreed upon during Phase I
- Feedback gathered and presented to the Coachee
- Deliverable: Assessment Debrief Summary Document
Phase III: Strategy
- Development, review and approval of post-assessment Coaching Action Plan
- LHH Executive Coach delivers 1:1 coaching to Coachee
- Coachee has regular meetings with Manager to discuss coaching process
- Coach is also available to discuss process, while honoring the confidentiality of the Coachee
- Deliverable: Approved Action Plan
Phase IV: Results
- Review coaching results with Coachee and Manager as outlined in the Agreement
- Summation Meeting and End of Engagement Summary Report
- Ongoing coaching as appropriate
- Optional: Re-interview stakeholders to assess behavior change
- Deliverable: End of Engagement Summary Report
At LHH VN, we boast the most experienced team of certified International Coach Federation coaches in Vietnam, including one of the only Master Certified Coaches (MCC) in this market.
Among our coaches are experienced business leaders, academics, and industrial psychologists from around the world.
Contact Us To Transform Your Organization with Executive Coaching
When you're ready to have LHH VN Executive Coach help transform your organization, the first step is to call us at +84 28 5412 3401 or contact us via the form below. Once we receive your information, we will be in touch within one working day.
At Lee Hecht Harrison Vietnam, we build leadership capacity and help large organizations transform.
A market leader for the last 18 years, our strategic consulting services include Career Transitions & Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Human Resource Consulting, and Change Management.
Powered by LHH Global's 385 offices in 64 countries, our clients are some of the most recognized brands in Vietnam and all of Southeast Asia.
To learn more about how we can help you manage your workforce and achieve your business goals, contact us today via phone (+84) 5412 3402 or by submitting the form here.