Are you interested in becoming a game-changing Executive Coach, known for helping other leaders inside and outside your organization consistently reach their goals?
Or are you are interested in having someone else in your organization take their leadership skills to a whole new level by becoming an credible and skilled business coach?
Whatever your motivation, you have come to the right place.
The LHH Coach the Coach™ Executive Coach Training Program is the only International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited program in Vietnam that that focuses on Executive Coaching.
To date, this course has been completed by over XXXX people around the world, and its methodology used daily by LHH’s 1000+ active coaches in over 64 countries.
Who Should Attend
This course is open to all top-level HR, OD professionals, and business leaders of all stripes who want to drive greater, more sustainable results from their people.
In the past, participants for our Vietnam course have included CEOs of MNCs, HR Managing Directors of FMCG companies, Strategy Management Consultants, and Senior Project Managers for Outsourcing Companies.
What Course Graduates Can Do
Upon successful completion of the program, as a Coach you will be able to:
- Coach business leaders, peers, direct reports and others with confidence and skill to become more effective in their respective functions
- Successfully recognize what stage of the coaching process a coachee is in, and apply the appropriate coaching model or technique to help them suceed
- Leverage LHH’s globally proven coaching methodology & frameworks to help drive performance during both formal coaching engagements as well as in-the-moment coaching conversations.
As a Professional, you will:
- Increase your visibility to both peers and senior management as a credible leader due to your cross-functional coaching capability
- Apply your coaching skills in a variety of contexts, e.g., increase the effectiveness of new hires during on boarding, lead and manage others during change initiatives, increasing team and leadership understanding, and enact strategies to better motivate, retain, and engage key talent
- Join an exclusive network of 2020 Certified LHH Executive Coaches and 20,000 ICF certified coaches around the word, giving you an unrivaled opportunity to network and learn from others
- Stand out significantly in the local Vietnam job market where there is a great need for coaching leaders, yet less than 50 ICF certified coaches in the entire country
As an Individual, you will:
- Find greater satisfaction in your work, as coaching others is inherently rewarding and builds strong relationships
Take pride in the positive value you’re creating in the lives of those around you.
Grow as an individual while making deep, lasting connections with your Master Coach and the other Coach the Coach Cohort participants – a treasured benefit of joining the LHH Coach the Coach program
What You Will Learn
- The ICF Definition of Coaching
- The ICF Code of Ethics
- The Eleven ICF Coaching Competencies
- The LHH Results Based Coaching Model
- The LHH Six Coaching Practices
Course Credentials & Certifications
All participants who successfully complete this program will be certified as an LHH Certified Executive Coach – a distinction known around the world.
Further, this course meets 100% of the 60 Training Hours required of the ICF’s Approved Coach Specific Training Hours credential path. Therefore, for those who wish to apply for and undertake the additional required coaching hours to become an ICF Associate Certified Coach (or ACC, outlined here), included in the course fee is guidance on how to apply.
Introducing the ICF Certified Master Coach
Program Details & Course Fee
Start Date: 17th October 2019
Duration: 6 months
Structure: Blended approach, including full cohort workshops, individual and group coaching sessions, 1-1 Coaching form ICF Master Certified Coach, and self-study through LHH’s exclusive online coaching portal
For a more detailed course breakdown, please click here: